"Probably the best wish for a dreamer: Be underestimated", 잫읻 젤지옥루
Posted on January 18th, 2015 No comments
RADYO has been featured again on Windows Phone 3 times recently on 1st, 9th and 15th of Jan, 2015.
RADYO captured the first place on Android in Music category, leaving popular and well-known applications behind.
Besides in popularity in iOS devices, Mac OS X version got a lot of attention too!
Posted on September 25th, 2014 No comments
A new update of RADYO for iOS will start to include various extensions or widgets including Today widgets which you can view and use through the notification window by swiping your finger from top, anywhere.
One of these extensions include “What’s playing around” and here is a screenshot of how it looks for now.
Posted on August 19th, 2014 No comments
RADYO is now a universal application (which means, an optimized single application that works both on iPad and iPhone beautifully) with version 1.1 update. It was initially named “RADYO for iPad” where it was replaced with “RADYO for iOS” with version 1.1. RADYO now tracks unlimited number of stations all around the world. “Big Data” for great music!
Posted on June 24th, 2014 No comments
Posted on March 25th, 2014 No comments
Posted on May 22nd, 2013 No comments
RADYO is continuously compared with other apps those having the ability of streaming audio.
As I’ve heard that RADYO is not better than other applications. I had to see if that’s really correct, so I could make important changes on the application. The result of the test: RADYO is far better than alternatives.
See it yourself, here is the proof:
Not enough? Don’t trust me, why don’t you try it yourself on your phone?
Posted on May 3rd, 2013 No comments
Since 2009, users of RADYO are able to chat with other people listening to the same music with them!
Some facts about RADYO Chat:
- Over 60.000.000 messages have been written on RADYO chat platform!
- Over 10.000 lines of code were written in python and php excluding many more thousands of lines written in c, c++, .net, java and objective-c.
- It costs zer0 cents; it costs nothing, zilch, nada, nix, τίποτα, rien, hiçbir şey, niente, ничего..
- Works on dedicated hardware with instant fail-over cloud backup and making use of distributed systems.
- Has automated ranking and scoring system which runs more than 70 times a day with an algorithm that uses over 50 parameters extracted from user’s behavior on RADYO and additionally chat platform.
- Automated filtering system with smart censoring and banning according to the message contents and ranking of the user.
- Includes Like/Unlike features for chatters which makes it more fun to chat!
- Users can add friends and send private messages.
- Has operator system where people may get manual or automatic operator privileges according to their behaviors and score.
- Still the only application that includes a heavily maintained chat platform based on the music people are listening to.
- RADYO contact form transmits Chat related messages more than RADYO’s other features.
- It has many more features than almost any application having “chat” as their main feature of their apps.
- RADYO does not loose users who click on various “Chat related app” advertisements located in RADYO 😎
- Every single radio station is a private room!
- Users can send a complaint about any other user with just 2 touches. (1 for the nick, 1 for the action!)
- Users can mute whomever they want.
- People find their love 😳 , make new friends and have fun with their old friends.
- Chat rooms never stays silent! It is like a horror movie! 24/7 open the chat any time and you’ll find some one is there waiting for you already!
Posted on September 26th, 2012 No comments
RADYO is now available on everywhere you see Windows 8! With this addition, RADYO is now available on PCs, Macs, iPads, iPod Touches, iPhones and will be available on mobile phones running with Windows 8 like Windows Phone 8 and Nokia’s new phones.
Here is the story!
Since the beginning of RADYO project, i have wanted it to work on Windows platform too. I couldn’t achieve it because of many reasons. I have needed enough time to make a Windows version and making it fulltime should require some kind of income from the project. Eventhough i have made many plans, those were not feasible at that time for me.
I had had many oportunuties in the past and i missed all of them for the sake of unknown ones. This time i think i succeeded in catching one of these opportunities.
I was watching one of the meetings of etohum (a great platform for entrepreneurs or wannabes) that is directed by Burak Buyukdemir. While watching the live video broadcast of the meeting, Melek Pulatkonak (DPE Lead, Microsoft Turkiye) has shown up on the stage and she talked about Windows Phone too. Well, that could be the opportunity for me to bring RADYO to Windows! Finaly?!
She directed me to the great team of Microsoft Turkiye so i can get more help related to the topic. That was the time i started getting the support of Microsoft Turkiye and after 71 days later RADYO was up and running! RADYO was completed on June 2012. After days full of nightmare on the beta of the Windows 8… I was developing an application on an unfinished operating system! How scary is that?! How possible is that?
Well (: Not that scary, not that impossible. With the amazing support from Microsoft, i was able to develop the application and it was also great to see how the bugs in the Windows 8 betas got fixed quickly.
I have not developed for Windows platform for 11 years and coding+porting RADYO for Windows 8 took only 71 days! This duration was not only composed of coding, it also includes Quality Labs meetings in Microsoft office, learning the new platform and surfing through community forums. It was almost impossible for me to get an access token because of the time left for the acceptance; i haven’t even started it! (access token is a code that lets you get your app on the store before almost anyone). Actually i did get it! Microsoft Team was quite patient and kind.
To make this long story short, I might not be able to bring RADYO to Windows this soon without Melek Pulatkonak, Microsoft Turkiye. (I think they wouldn’t want me to write their names one by one here; so i thank to all of them one by one eventhough they represent Microsoft.) and Burak Buyukdemir. Thank you!
RADYO for Windows is a huge opportunity and i hope everything will be and will stay OK!
RADYO succeeded in being one of the first projects available in Windows Store and a blog post related to this took place on official Microsoft Turkiye Blog: http://blog.microsoft.com.tr/windows-8-magaza-turkiyeye-acildi.html
I am happy to see that i finished what i started, now it is not an unfinished bussiness (:
(Including RADYO at the rightside of the screen, this screenshot is shared by Selcuk Uzun,Microsoft Turkiye on Microsoft Turkiye Blog)
On the date of this post, RADYO is the most comprehensive and advanced radio entertainment application available on Windows Store.
Posted on December 5th, 2011 No comments
There are so many ringtones designer application to count.
So we really wouldn’t need “yet another ringtone designer”. Correct.
Ringabella is out and available worldwide!
Ringabella is an advanced yet easy ringtone designer which does not freeze or crash. It also lets you easily and precisely define both fade and in-out points.
More about Ringabella and it’s lovely features can be seen at www.ringabella.com
Posted on December 5th, 2011 No comments
RADYO 5.3 has been released recently. With this version RADYO now can also convert your radio recordings to ringtones
For the title of this post,…
Why RADYO beats Tune In and other (name it yourself) radio applications can be seen on the comparison page located at: http://iphoneradyo.com/faq/comparison-of-mobile-radio-applications
Sorry, if you are not using RADYO, yes you really miss lots of great features, where nearly none of them does exist in your favorite radio application (:
Note: If you think this comparison is wrong and your favorite radio application has far superior features, leaving RADYO far behind, please write here; i’ll approve every comment.
After 3 years, RADYO is still the most stabile, crash-free, advanced and INSPIRATIONAL radio application in galaxy.
If you read the word “MOST”, there must be something. Either i am right or i am too smug; try RADYO and decide it yourself.